Monday, April 7, 2008

On the Road Again...

I am sitting in Incheon International Airport (Seoul, South Korea) getting ready for my connecting flight to Hong Kong. Tomorrow I will get on a high-speed catamaran-style ferry and enter in to Mainland China.

As some of you may have read in a previous post Banned in China, once I am behind the Rice Curtain I will not be able to post, read, or view blogs. Due to their nature, blogs are an area that the Communist goverment of China has no desire to allow their people access to.

I am hoping to do a few exciting things while on this trip, including golfing at a world class golf resort in Kunming, China. Hopefully when I return to the world of uncensored bloggism I will have new stories to tell and more pictures to show. Until then, swing by Mommy Matters and tell Christine how glad we are to have her back to blogging.

1 comment:

Christine said...

Awww, thanks Baby! You know you are always in my thoughts. I hope you have some fun on this one, and bring back some more pictures!! *smooch*